Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kindrid's Dance Recital...

Here is Kindrid's big stage debut! She is fifth from the left. They got a little crowded, so it was hard to do some of her "moves," as she calls them, but you get the idea. :O) I was so proud of her for just getting up there in front of a HUGE audience and doing her thing. She was breathless as she watched some of the older dancers and the number her teacher did. I think it's the first time she's ever seen a real ballerina. It was really fun getting her hair, nails and make up done before the recital. You know me, I'm not much interested in any of those areas for myself, but doing it for Kindrid is like having a live dolly to do it for! :O) She wore her tights, leotard and skirt the rest of the evening and danced all over the house when she wasn't eating (or talking- and sometimes even then!). :O)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNBmdLHisc

Have a great day!


Christy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awwe, my little red headed princess is growing up! Great Job Kindrid! I love you and miss you so much! Give your mommy and daddy and big brother a hug for me and wish them a Merry Christmas!