Friday, May 30, 2008

Offer...

Hi,

We wrote an offer on the house tonight. It took a long time and now we have to wait and see if they decline, accept or counter. We hope it's one of the last two options. I'll let you know how it goes! http://thegroup.wyoming.remax.com/Listings/AllPictures_r4.aspx?ETID=100&PID=48202524

BTW - here are some other links you might like to glance at:

Todd's hospital: http://evrh.ernesthealth.com/index.html
I know, I know! He isn't on it yet...I already nagged him.

Casper: http://www.casperwyoming.info/

We went for a drive tonight out past some ranches and almost up into the mountains. We saw lots of antelope, a deer and LOTS of bunnies. :O) The kids were enthralled with the open range and cows being able to go wherever they like. They thought the cattle guards were especially cool.
Brennen is determined to climb a "foot hill" and Kindrid can't understand why we wouldn't take the rutted track leading up into the mountains at dark in the Toyota Corolla. (My dad is probably wondering the same thing....love those memories, Pa!) For the children and me, it's tough to understand we are going to get to live here. I so feel like I am on vacation and, come Sunday, will be headed back to Peoria and work and life there. :O)

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

OK, so head back to Peoria on Sunday for work & life. What's the problem?
Just be glad I'm up so late & keeping busy?

Jeannie said...

So you made the offer last night & as of right now haven't posted anything on whether or not it was accepted. Come on now--I'm waiting & I'm not the most patient person around.

Who else would bug you from so far away?

Jessica said...

I was thinkingthe same thing!