Sunday, May 31, 2009

"People Are Going To Think I'm A Real Fairy, Mommy!"

Hi,
Yesterday was Kindrid's spring recital. She and her friend, Shelby, danced to "Rainbow Connection" all by themselves. Kindrid and I stayed for the whole thing...FORTY FIVE numbers! Whew! It took three hours!! :O) Here is Kindrid waiting her turn...
I know it's hard to see (we weren't allowed to take flash pix or video), but Kindrid is on the right doing her little toe points at the beginning of the dance...

Daddy gave her flowers. Here she is on the lawn outside the auditorium. I know you think she is a real little fairy, but, really, it is Kindrid Beth! :O)

I wasn't a super "girly-girl" as a kid and never did anything like this. She just loves it! It's a joy for me to get to experience it through her eyes. I know I say it on the blog all the time, but...
...I Am Blessed!!
:O) Christy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG!! She is getting so big! Please make her stop growing up!

Dean said...

Too cute. I remember when Cathy and Cindy were in dance. They did it for about 3-4 years. They loved it, but Dad made them choose between dance and soccer. They picked soccer.

Keep taking these pics Christy! Pretty soon she will be all grown up and you are gonna be wondering "Where did my little girl go?" lol