Friday, November 13, 2009

For the Beauty of the Earth...

Dear Ones,

It's been a long week. A lovely soul went to be home with Jesus after a hard battle with cancer. She leaves behind a husband and three children. My soul rejoices that she is in heaven now and whole and joyful and at peace. My mother's heart breaks for the family she leaves behind. The grandmother of a very good friend also went home this week. I pray for my friend and her family as they miss a grandmother and friend. Another friend struggles through the beginnings of divorce and all the changes that means for his life. My heart aches for his sadness and the loss of a relationship. My darling niece celebrated her first birthday. She brings joy to all around her. We awoke this morning to still air after a very windy week and to one of the most lovely snows I've ever seen. I spent time this morning with three women that encourage me, make me laugh and help me keep my feet on the ground.

It's called LIFE. It's full, it's up, it's down, I couldn't live it without the faith I have in a God who loves us, who sent His Son for our sin so we can draw near to Him. Click the link, let the music play while you look at my sorry attempts to capture on "film" God's glory in His creation today. I pray it blesses you as it did me with the knowledge that "it is well with my soul" because of Him.
May you have a blessed weekend!
With love for you, my friends and family...
Christy
www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/f/b/fbeautye.htm










4 comments:

Jodi said...

So sad, and so beautiful at the same time. Thanks for sharing your heart and the beautiful pictures. I, too, gasped at the beauty this morning.

See ya tonight.

Heather A. said...

Beautiful post.

Carleen said...

Sad times. My heart goes out to those that lost a loved one.
The pictures are wonderful.

Unknown said...

We can treat your dental trauma with the ultimate technology
--------------------
root canal
root canal treatment
root canal therapy
dental trauma
dental injuries
endodontist brisbane
endodontic group brisbane
endodontics brisbane
www.endodonticgroup.com.au



It is a great pleasure reading that you posted here.Thank you for sharing this wonderful post
--------------------
Property managers
Property management Brisbane
Investment property Brisbane
Property management service
Property managers Brisbane
Rental property management Brisbane
property management service NUNDAH
property managers NUNDAH
http://www.investment-realestate.com.au