Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This One's For Ken...

Hi Everyone! Remember me??

Quite a few weeks ago now, our friend, Ken Stewart reminded me that I used to blog once. A long time ago. Faithfully.

Well, I have reasons (reasons, not excuses, as Prof. Annie Henry used to say). He suggested I list them for you the way I did for him. So, here they are:


Excuses, er, I mean REASONS!....
1. School started for both kids (lots of homework supervision)
2. Started attending women's Bible study Tuesday mornings - homework!
3. Chairing Staff Support Committee @ School
4. Member of Welcoming Committee @ School
5. AWANA started Wednesday evenings (supervising memory work)
6. Small Group started Friday nights
7. Began attending Mom's In Touch Thursday mornings
8. Began co-superintending Sunday School
9. Mother and Father In Law here from Sept. 19th - Oct. 21st.

Anyhow. I do have stuff to say and intend to say it in the following posts. :O) Hope all is well with you all,
Christy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up this morning. Welcome back to the internet, Christy!

(If I played any part in bringing your joyful muse back to the masses, I am humbled by your response...) 8-)

Enjoy winter in CO!


Ken