Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween...

Friday night...carving pumpkins...Brennen did his own carving this year! (yikes!)

Kindrid just loves the goop!

Our results: One ballerina...One Luke Skywalker (again):We had 60+ trick or treaters this year. Todd took the kids around in the truck as the wind was really howling. Most of the kids that came around were older - too yucky for the little ones. Brennen and Kindrid had fun - and are busy consuming a ridiculous amount of sugar! :O)
And with this blog post...I am now caught up! Happy Reading! (and thanks for reading!)
Christy

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Jodi said...

FINALLY -- I get to see you, but poor Rachel..... You really should post more for her sake :). I can give you a hard time about it because I am almost caught up too.

Carleen said...

Love the school pics. I hung them right up and Jeff's aunt couldn't believe that Kindrid's hair is straight now. She still adorable :)

Carleen said...

She IS still adorable. L