Tuesday, July 1, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

I should have posted yesterday but the day just got away from me. I'll post a short one now and a longer one later...

Yep! We are now home-owners again! The closing went very smoothly and we enjoyed visiting with the former owners. The kids and I spent the afternoon at the new house and, later when Todd was done working, we hauled several loads over to the house from our storage unit here.

I'll be there most of today cleaning and putting away the stuff we hauled over last night. The bulk of our belongings comes Saturday. That is when we will begin to "live" at the house.

Fun stuff!
Christy
PS Can I just say one more time how much I like this house!! :O) Thank you, God!

2 comments:

Kate Geesaman said...

Congrats! So happy for your guys :)

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to come see your new home! I'm so glad you like it. Hugs to the kids.