Saturday, June 7, 2008

House, check...now on to the fun stuff!!

Hi,
Auntie Carrie and Uncle Matt arrived last night for a two-night visit. After a FANTASTIC breakfast at Eggington's, we drove by the new house and then up to the Rotary Park to see the waterfall and hike.
After the hiking we headed out to explore some mountain roads, me in the Jeep with Carrie and dogs and Todd and Matt in the Expedition with the kids. Wish you could have seen Carrie 4-wheelin' through mud holes, steerin' over deep ruts with just one hand and just as calm as she could be. She went places even the guys wouldn't follow! Go, Sista, Go!

We came back to watch Big Brown at his shot for the Triple Crown - sort of anticlimactic to say the least!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Christy

PS Want to give a shout out to "my best friend, Kay!" Glad to know we can keep up this way! ;O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I have a good memory! The e-mail still didn't go through. Anyway, thank you so much for the weekend and we made it home safe and sound! Can't wait for the next adventure!
Love you guys!

Great Auntie Kay said...

Hi Best Friend,
I love your new home. I like the open floor plan. Your kids are so cute! I enjoy seeing pictures of them. It was a good idea having Carleen start the baby blog. I have the perfect car for you. We have a 4 door Chevy diesel truck you could buy. Plenty of room for the kids. Take care.

P.S. Ask Carleen about some of the names we've suggested. There some real gems.