Friday, June 13, 2008

Transmission Trouble...

Yep. The mechanic says it's the transmission on the Big Blue Truck that is bad. You know, the same one we had replaced just a year ago? Twice. Yep, that's the one!

We are going to ask for a second opinion, I think, since Todd thinks this mechanic didn't have a computer diagnostic thingy. I'll "keep you posted" on how that works out. For now, we are a one car - one very old Toyota Corolla car - family! :O)

Wish I had some fun news or cute pix to post but I don't so I'll keep it short and wish you a great weekend!

Love,
Christy

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Don't you just love it when I'm hyped from drugs & can't sleep? I spend too much time thinking. Here's my thought on the truck. Since you are new to the area, you need to call & get 2 more opinions on the tranny. Then call your local BBB & ask about the shops you called. You might also ask the shops if they would be willing to give you references you could call. In the meantime, you need to call the shop here in Peoria that worked on it last year to ask about the warranty. They should have a model & serial number of what they put in so you can then start asking who in Casper can honor that warranty. It may seem like a lot of phone calls, but my philosphy is the cost of phone calls may buy some time and save some money. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to jot it down.